BCM Stars are available to book for your events and special occasions. We ask for a donation if possible and all proceeds are used to support our work in the local community, enabling those who may not have the means to pay for classes, equipment or competitions to take part and build their talents.
Not a dancer but would like to support? Check out how you can volunteer with us, gain valuable skills, and make new friendships here.
We also enter several local and national competitions each year including:
- Yorkshire Carnival Association
- Northern Majorette Association
We pride ourselves on being champions due to the hard work and dedication of our Trainers, Dancers, and of course the support of parents / guardians. Friends and family are encouraged to support the BCM Stars Troupe which helps to grow confidence and build belonging.
Dancers receive a list of competitions at the start of each year. Sometimes it may change but you will be given plenty of notice.
Being a winning troupe comes with hard work and dedication, right down to the last detail. Dancers are asked to:
- make their own way to competitions. Where possible, transport is provided by parents/guardians but we can also provide transport for dancers if necessary
- arrive at the venue 30-60 minutes before the start of the competition. You will be informed of timings the week before each competition
- bring all dance equipment (which will be provided)
- bring a packed lunch
- stay throughout the competition day to support other teams
- Be the best they can be!